(1) What are the groups of known physiologically active components of cannabis?
(2) What is the maximum ratio of CBD to THCin commercially available products advertised with CBD content?
(3) What is the effect of THC on seizures?
(4) Epidiolex has been shown to be efficacious for which epileptic syndromes based on RCTs?
(5) Based on RCTs, what are the main adverse effects of Epidiolex?
(6) Which adverse effect is associated with clobazam in combination with Epidiolex?
(7) Which adverse effect is associated with valproate in combination with Epidiolex?
(1) Cannabinoids, terpenoids, and flavonoids.
(3) Evidence of the effect of THC on seizures is principally based on animal studies and appears to exhibit both proconvulsant and anticonvulsant properties under different conditions.
(4) Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, Dravet syndrome and tuberous sclerosis complex.
(5) Somnolence, decreased appetite, pyrexia, diarrhoea, and elevated transaminases.
(7) Elevated transaminases (>3 times the upper normal limit).
Back to questions