ABOUT US: "I will share my substance with him" - Hippocrates
26 journals, 600 books, more ten years of archives online
Excellence in medical and scientific information.
A leader in the field of medical publishing for the past 20 years, John Libbey Eurotext has compiled a prestigious catalogue of books and publishes more than 60 new titles every year. A wide variety of series: scientific meeting reports, monographs and practical guides both aimed at general practioners and specialists.
- Voluntarily "general public-friendly" and informative for "carers".
- Wide-ranging title list covering all the major specialist subjects, with a particular reputation in the fields of Neurology, Oncology, Haematology, Cardiology, Dermatology and Psychiatry.
- Internationally recognised authors guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and scientific rigor
- A bond of trust established with all parties active in the health sector, including researchers, doctors, healthcare establishments, the industry, etc. Discover our publishing news at www.jle.com
The 26 journals listed in our catalogue cover many scientific and medical fields: from internal medicine to agronomy, from vascular diseases to tropical medicine, from gastroenterology to neurology. Our journals are mainly focused on knowledge actualization and high level continuing medical education. They notably publish general reviews and conform to international scientific publishing criteria.
- Each journal is headed by an editor-in-chief assisted by an editorial Board whose members are selected among leading experts in the concerned field.
- All articles are reviewed by two referees, before being accepted or rejected by the editorial board.
- Most of our journals are indexed in the leading international databases.
- Our journals are not distributed free of charge. Our policy of paid subscriptions only" guarantees the independence of our publications and the interest of our readership. We publish several journals which are the official organs of prestigious scientific societies:
- Société Française du Cancer (Bulletin du Cancer)
- Société Française d'Hématologie (Hématologie )
- Société Française de Biologie Clinique (Annales de Biologie Clinique)
- The European Cytokine Society (European Cytokine Network)
- Société Française de Pharmacie Clinique (Journal de Pharmacie Clinique)
- Ligue Française contre l'épilepsie (Epilepsies)
- Association Française des Infirmiers en Cancérologie (le Bulletin Infirmier du Cancer)
- Société de l'Information Psychiatrique (L'Information Psychiatrique)
- The International Society for the Development of Research on Magnesium (Magnesium Research)
- Société Médicale de la Reproduction (MT Médecine de la Reproduction) We also sealed partnership agreements with major institutions:
- Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (Cahiers d'études et de recherches francophones / Santé, Cahiers Agricultures, Sécheresse)
- Société Française de Microbiologie (which sponsors Virologie)