JEPU 2018. Continuing medical education for nurses
Conference proceedings 40th continuing education meeting of nurses and nurse anaesthetists
Available on 5th, April
XXXXth Meeting for the further training of nurses and nurse anaesthetists
Each year, JEPU attracts a wide range of practitioners and healthcare personnel from the field.
Specialised sessions are organised for nurse anaesthetists, and information from the sessions is then compiled into a publication.
Each year this collection releases one multi-thematic book in line with national recommendations: promoting care pathways and treatments for patients, treating post-operative pain and managing risks.
Airway control and intraoperative ventilation
• Ventilation: physiological data
• Spontaneous ventilation of the operated patient
• Has video laryngoscope supplanted the laryngoscope on a daily basis?
• Optimization of intraoperative ventilation
• One-lung ventilation
• Pulmonary transplantation: perioperative management
Anaesthesia and non-medicated techniques
• Sedation using hypnosis and the role of my surgeon
• Hypnosis: specific applications
• Multimodal management of patients undergoing surgery
Anaesthesia outside the operating room
• Safety of anaesthesia outside the operating room: constraints and organisation
• Anaesthesia for thrombectomy
• Anaesthesia in digestive endoscopy
• Interventional radiology in France: current situation and developments
JEPU Nurse anaesthetists: 40 years already!
• 40 years of anaesthesia
• 40 years of the nurse anaesthetist profession
• New nurse anaesthetist – operating room nurse decrees: reading between the lines