John Libbey Eurotext

My subscriptions

You don't have a subscriber number. Your subscriptions are processed diretly by JLE.

To change the delivery address of your journal subscription, please contact the subscriptions department, specifying your subscriber number and the journal concerned:

In case of any problem, please contact the subscriber office.

Journal Renew the subscription

Subscribe to another journal

Digital issues

Issue Bought on